- This event has passed.
MANCHESTER REOPENING WEEKEND!
September 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
We’re thrilled to finally open up our Manchester location for walk-in play and private birthday parties! We’ll be open 10-4 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday with limited capacity, but limitless fun! Our facility will also begin hosting private birthday parties in our private, dedicated rooms!
To best control our limited capacity requirements, admission rates to Cowabunga’s are now hourly! $12 per hour, per child, or two hours for $15! Want even more fun!? For $19.99, enjoy 3 Hours of bounce time with a kids meal included!
Here are some changes we have made to our private party line-up.
- We will be limited private parties to TEN kids and TEN adults to allow for appropriate social distancing in our private rooms.
- Party guests will be asked to wear masks when not actively playing or not seated & eating.
- Party guests will be asked to arrive at the party start time & will be welcomed right into the first bounce gym.
- Cooling units will be continuously running to provide fresh air from the outside.
- Sanitizer will be required for all at the start of the party, during transitions and before eating.
- Cake room will have small round tables of 4. Families will be seated together whenever possible.
- Cake room will be limited to food and cake. Presents will need to be taken home so that you can quarantine them before opening.
- Outside food is prohibited; unless it’s (1) a nut free cake that doesn’t need refrigeration or (2) an individually packaged, nut free snack. This will help us contain cross contamination.
- Private parties will be able to play in the open gym for up to 45 minutes after their party ends!